NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMISTS (NAAE)
In collaboration with
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY,
2012 Annual National Conference
Theme: Agriculture in the National
The Policy Mix
Date: 25th -27th September, 2012
Venue: Faculty of Agriculture, Obafemi Awolowo University,
The Local Organizing Committee(LOC) of Ife 2012 on behalf of the National Executive (NEC) of Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists (NAAE) invites you to its 2012 Annual National Conference scheduled to take place at the Conference Centre of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria from 25th -27th September, 2012. Participants are expected from the Agricultural Economics related disciplines, public and private sectors.
The main theme of 2012 conference is “Agriculture in the National Transformation Agenda: The Policy Mix”.
The sub-themes are:
- A review of Nigerian Agricultural Policy and the National Transformation Agenda.
- Infrastructural Support and the Transformation Agenda.
- Institutional Reforms and the National Transformation Agenda.
- Policy framework linking Agriculture to the Transformation Agenda.
- Agricultural Research, Technology Dissemination and Adoption.
- Policy Interventions for Market-driven Agricultural Sector.
For further information, contact the following persons:
Professor E.O. Idowu Dr. A.O. Adejobi
Chairman LOC Secretary LOC
Department of Agricultural Economics,
Obafemi Awolowo university, Ile-Ife
Very good hotel facilities are available at the University Conference Centre and in the town of Ile-Ife with excellent transport network.
|OAU Conference Centre||
N3,800 – 11,500
|Cameron Hotel||N10,000 – 20,000|
|Kris Court Hotel||N18,375 – 26,250|
|Diganga Hotel||N3,500 – 7,500|
|Best Friend Hotel||N10,000 – 25,000|
|Hilton Hotel||N1,800 – 19,000|
|Celebrations Hotel||N4,000 – 12,000|